Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Last of the Pasta


Well, the Carnivore ran his race on Saturday morning. It was a 10K and he ran it in 50 minutes and 28 seconds. I thought that was pretty impressive for a 48 year old guy who runs 2 miles on his regular run (it would probably take me an hour and a half).

Anyway, Friday night was the last of the pasta nights. I must say, I do not love pasta like I used to. It makes me feel kind of clogged - I guess it doesn't translate to "paste" for nothing! At least the sauce was outstanding - Vegan Yum Yum's Super Quick Tomato Basil Cream Pasta. Make this before your garden gives out! It was very tasty and easily made while the pasta is cooking. Only maybe next time I will serve it over brown rice!

1 comment:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

That's impressive, it probably would have taken me all day and 20 pit stops!

The pasta sauce looks so gooey and delicious!